Name your Amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name your Amp

While I am still working on several advertised models on my website, be it known that if you have a particular classic amp that you want built, let me know.

I can build any old Fender. In addition, putting together a Marshall JTM45 or an 18 watt Marshall. (although, I'd recommend my Franklin 15 over the 18 watt clone). I'm also working on a 30 watt version of my Franklin which should cover the AC30 tones and the 12AX7 channel of the Matchless DC-30.

So, just a general blurb to let you know that most stuff is very do-able and can be delivered on a reasonably quick basis. Peace out.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Re: Name your Amp

im very interested in the 30 watt Franklin.....could you PM with some details?
    http://www.myspace.com/wildcatdotdotdot

Fender Telecaster 1962 Reissue MIJ
    >cord<
    1968 Fender Twin Reverb

Comment

Scott, check your email, we need to talk.
      Edwards Jimmy Page, Fender AmDlx Strat, PRS CE24, Edwards E-FV, AGILE Valkyrie Double-neck, Ibanez EP9. Metroamp 50w, Fender SFSR, Blackstar HT40 VP

Comment

Scott..... For me the perfect Amp would be a 40 watt clean channel with 6L6 power and a second channel that was more Marshall.... 50 watt with El34 power. This would be nice to have it as a head or a combo. Having the controls stacked one above the other. Think of having a Super Reverb control panel stacked on top of a Marshall control panel. Options on cabinets could be 2 12", 2 10", 4 10" and 4 12" as well as single speakers, and then combos as well.....This would make me very happy!! And I would call this beast the MASTER TONE
        "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
        "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Possible to build something in the 40-50 watt range that can do some good cleans and some major distortion? Think early tallica'. Im ready to shed out the dough. PM me if you can do something. THanks!
          Originally Posted by zippy
          It's about as stable as Charles Manson... if I breath on it, look at it, or picture it in my mind my guitar goes out of tune...

Comment

Is that possible to build a 50 watt head or combo PEAVEY 5150?
            Ibanez RG7420-Evo 7-Liquifire 7
            Ibanez RG7420-Blaze Custom 7-Air Norton 7
            Ibanez RG550-Nailbomb-Nailbomb
            Jackson DXMG-Juggernaut - Juggernaut
            Ibanez RGT6EX-81-60A
            Ibanez RGT42DX-BlackHawk - BlackHawk
            Fender Am Std-Holy Diver-Emerald

Charvel Fusion DLX-81-SA
            Ibanez SR505 MIK Bass.

Fender EVH 5510 III 50w Head + Custom 2X12 Cabinet W/ WGS Liberator Speakers.

Comment

I'd love something that is dual channel. Clean channel would be Fender sparkly clean (Twin) and the overdrive channel being the Marshall 2203/4 preamp. 50 Watt RMS output, 2 EL34's. Effects loop and master volume.

Of course this is just a dream right now. Got other things to take care of first.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH
                I'd love something that is dual channel. Clean channel would be Fender sparkly clean (Twin) and the overdrive channel being the Marshall 2203/4 preamp. 50 Watt RMS output, 2 EL34's. Effects loop and master volume.

Of course this is just a dream right now. Got other things to take care of first.
                +1, but probably about 30 watts so I could really push it. Also a Master Attenuator so that I could run it flat out all the time and still adjust overall volume.

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

Do you only do classic amps or can u tune them to request? Either way I might be interested. Should I PM u for prices?
                  Jackson USA '98 Custom Shop KE2 w/ Duncan TB-4 JB(b) & Jazz(n)
                  Gibson '87 Flying V Designer w/ Duncan Screamin' Demon (n) & Bill Lawrence L500XL (b)
                  Fender '70 Stratocaster w/ stock pick ups

VHT Ultralead plugged into a
                  Marshall 2x12 Vintage
                  Bogner Shiva oversized 1x12 cab (Celestion Classic Lead 80 loaded)

(80's Gibson Dirty Finger pick ups (b&n) on the side)

Comment

Originally posted by Neeradj
                    Do you only do classic amps or can u tune them to request? Either way I might be interested. Should I PM u for prices?
                    My question exactly....
                    Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Working...
                    X