Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative Recording Books (3) by Paul White

Link to my eBay Auction

This 3-book set covers sound recording and home studios. Published in 1989-91, they predate much of the digital recording technology of today. However, these books instead cover the basics, stuff any home recordist should know whether they're using analog or digital media.

* Book 1: Effects and Processing
    * Book 2: Microphones and Recording Techniques
    * Book 3: Acoustics, Soundproofing and Monitoring

I found Book 3 in particular very useful for understanding noise control for both studios and rehearsal spaces. All three books are in good condition. Since "real life" has set in, obviating any possibility of a home studio for the next couple of decades, I'll pass these on to someone who can really use them.
    Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
    Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Re: Creative Recording Books (3) by Paul White

sweet, I bid on em. How much are they actually worth?
    Its not about love or hate, wrong or right, its about perception. Just do it, say it, feel it. There are no lies... lies are too human. Its so much thought that its none at all. Its no religion, its not defined. Its not even real. Its about being connected to the point that you didnt even know. Its the reassuring peace in pain because it hit you & its over & you felt it. Its the pits of Hell found in Heaven. Its not being connected with a god... we are all god...

Comment

Re: Creative Recording Books (3) by Paul White

Whatever the market will pay....

I don't remember - I bought 'em over ten years ago. I'll see if there's a price on the covers when I get home tonight.
      Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
      Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

Working...
      X