Pickups and stuff FOR SALE/TRADE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pickups and stuff FOR SALE/TRADE

I have a few pickups for sale and or trade and I have some tuners and a Boss GS-10 Guitar Effects Processor.

JB Jr. black, bridge model w/logo and 4 wires around 9 inches long w/ original box. This pup is like new and has many years of life left. I am asking $50 shipped or trade for a pedal/pedals.

Invader, black, bridge, w/ logo, 12 inches of wire and it's 4 wire like the JB Jr.
    This pup has seen some use and has swirl marks, scratches but looks plenty good enough for your old axe needing a boost of guts in the tone department. This one is $25 shipped or trade.

I take Paypal on all these!!!!

G&L non-locking tuners, black and in nice shape. They are for a right handed Strat/Tele project and need a new home. $25 shipped/trade and get that project guitar started.

The big toy..............Boss GS-10 Multi Effects Guitar Processor. Like new with all manuals and Cakewalk software, I MESSED UP THE BOX SO IT'LL BE PACKED AND SHIPPED IN SOMETHING AS STRONG. I posted a link to a online retailer to give you much more info on it. Why pay $400 when this one is like new and cost only $215 shipped. Comes with AC adapter, this thing has built in speakers and is awesome to play thru and you don't need your amp to hear what your doing. It's basicaly a Boss GT-6 but in a table top unit that is ready for recording to your PC (via USB) without any additional gear! Here's a link to the GS-10:

Our musical instruments store offers music equipment including guitars, drums & keyboards. Get 0% interest plans & free shipping at American Musical Supply.

Now the trade stuff, I am looking for pedals to add to my pedal collection. Boss, MXR, Voodoo Labs, Line 6 and others may apply. I don't have time to list all the pedals I have (I type sooooooo slow!) so I'll list a few items I'd like to have. Flanger, DD-6 delay, Boss DD-20 Giga Delay, octave pedal, MXR Phase 100, Doubleshot Distortion, DC brick power supply. If you have something, shoot a PM to me and give me quick idea of what you would like to trade.

I am going to try and have photos of my stuff posted by noon Tuesday. I can take Paypal or money orders for payment. If your item for trade requires cash from me I can pony up and pay the difference. Please be sure you send me a PM explaining how you'd like to see the deal work. The pedals I listed are by NO means the only things I like! If you have something to trade give me a chance to see if I can use it!

Thanks for reading and let's make a deal

Jon
    Tradition S-20, Tradition G-10, Jackson DKMG, Ibanez SRX 505 Bass, Laney MXD 120H head, Peavey 4x12 cab, Fender 4x12 cab, Boss GS-10, M-Audio Black Box, Boss Metal Zone, Boss DS-1, Boss SD-1, Boss CH-1, MXR Dyna Comp, MXR Zakk Wylde, MXR EVH Phase 90, MXR Double Shot Distortion, ProCo Rat, Other Boss stuff.

SD pickups tried or still in use: JB, Zebra C5, Zebra Jazz, JB Jr., Distortion, Lil '59, Invader, Live Wire Metal, and Custom.

Re: Pickups and stuff FOR SALE/TRADE

pm sent

Comment

Invader is sold!
      Tradition S-20, Tradition G-10, Jackson DKMG, Ibanez SRX 505 Bass, Laney MXD 120H head, Peavey 4x12 cab, Fender 4x12 cab, Boss GS-10, M-Audio Black Box, Boss Metal Zone, Boss DS-1, Boss SD-1, Boss CH-1, MXR Dyna Comp, MXR Zakk Wylde, MXR EVH Phase 90, MXR Double Shot Distortion, ProCo Rat, Other Boss stuff.

SD pickups tried or still in use: JB, Zebra C5, Zebra Jazz, JB Jr., Distortion, Lil '59, Invader, Live Wire Metal, and Custom.

Comment

Originally posted by ranger1bn75inf
        Invader is sold!
        damn it how did i miss this one!
        1957 RI gibson historic black beauty lester(DD/JAZZ)
        2003 gibson zakk wylde custom shop lester (stock EMG)
        1996 gibson lester custom(DD/59 neck)
        1997 fender lone star (DD TB-6/duckbucker/lil 59)
        Marshall ZW 2203 100 watt top
        5150 block letter head
        4 1960B marshall cabs

Comment

Dig those pedals out of your closets and sell em to Jon.

Comment

How good are those G&L tuners? I got a MIM tele that needs a new set, but I'm debating between those and grovers. Do you know the ratio?
            7 FREE TRACKS OF ROCK - driftrocks.bandcamp.com

PARTY - pulsepartyband.com

In mother Russia, pedal overdrives you.

Comment

Interested in a White Hotrails Bridge, also near mint condition (1 week use, leads 1" stripped but full original length) for the JBJr?
              Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Joe, check your PM's

Tim, I don't really need any more pups right now. I got a set of 3 virtual vintage pups waiting for a Strat now. I need pedals if you have anything! Thank you bro.

Jon

Comment

Working...
                X