banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pickups and Pedals For Sale! (with prices)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pickups and Pedals For Sale! (with prices)

I live in Ontario Canada. Shipping might be a tiny bit more than it would cost to ship from one state to another, but not by much.

Seymour Duncan Phat Cat Bridge - Excellent condition, 9.8/10 condition - Asking $65US plus shipping.

Danelectro Danecho - Asking $40US plus shipping, good condition. works perfectly.

Really nice fender gig bag - Padded and reinforced black nylon with circular metal fender badge, mint condition - Asking $25 US plus shipping.

Reverend P-90 with Creme plastic cover - 8.5k. Sounds awesome, fat and bluesy, and very low noise. Perfect condition but missing the original cover.. - $30US plus shipping.

Seymour Duncan Tweak Fuzz - Mint condition. I will only accept trades for this. All I'm looking for is the bridge mentioned below. Thanks!

I wouldn't be selling this stuff, but I need money for an adjustable bridge for a Gibson Les Paul Junior. Thanks for looking, guys. I accept paypal and will accept lower offers on this stuff.
    teles? voxes? what is happening to me?!

Re: Pickups and Pedals For Sale! (with prices)

Name your prices, men!

Comment

Re: Pickups and Pedals For Sale! (with prices)

To add to this list of things for sale - 1 set of Grover Rotomatic Tuners (Nickel). Great condition. Only installed once and used for less than a month. I don't know what's a fair price on these, so make me an offer.

Comment

Working...
      X