WTB: Gibson '57 Classics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Gibson '57 Classics

Looking for a set of '57 Classics, preferrably with nickle covers. I also have a set of non-potted BurstBucker #2 and #3 from an '02 Les Paul Historic to sell or trade.

Email [email protected]
    --
    Jeff

Re: WTB: Gibson '57 Classics

Originally posted by VDeuce
    Looking for a set of '57 Classics, preferrably with nickle covers. I also have a set of non-potted BurstBucker #2 and #3 from an '02 Les Paul Historic to sell or trade.

Email [email protected]
    I have a brand new unused 57 Classic plus, and 57 classic I'm selling. Nickel covers. selling them as a set for $150 plus whatever shipping costs (I ship only in the lower 48)

You can check my feedback here and on Ebay I'm : tradlngbw

you can PM me if interested
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Originally posted by JeffB
      I have a brand new unused 57 Classic plus, and 57 classic I'm selling. Nickel covers. selling them as a set for $150 plus whatever shipping costs (I ship only in the lower 48)

You can check my feedback here and on Ebay I'm : tradlngbw

you can PM me if interested
      PM sent.
      --
      Jeff

Comment

bump, still looking...
        --
        Jeff

Comment

I have a pair I might be selling....feel free to pm me an offer while I'm thinkin' about it!

Comment

Originally posted by msawitzke
            I have a pair I might be selling....feel free to pm me an offer while I'm thinkin' about it!
            Message sent!
            --
            Jeff

Comment

Working...
            X