Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT Duncans

I've got 3 Duncans to trade.

Distortion bridge, black, regular spaced with logo.
    Hot Rails neck, new design, black, factory lead, installed for less than 1 month
    Quarter Pound Flat for Strat, untapped, black, factory lead, installed for less than 1 month.

Looking for some zebra PAF type pickups - APH-1's, 59's, Custom, Custom/Custom, Custom 5 at the hottest. Not looking for a Jazz, PG, or a JB.
    Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Re: FT Duncans

Originally posted by Travis
    I've got 3 Duncans to trade.

Distortion bridge, black, regular spaced with logo.
    TRAVIS parting with a DD?

the world is comin to a end run for cover!!!!!!!!
    1957 RI gibson historic black beauty lester(DD/JAZZ)
    2003 gibson zakk wylde custom shop lester (stock EMG)
    1996 gibson lester custom(DD/59 neck)
    1997 fender lone star (DD TB-6/duckbucker/lil 59)
    Marshall ZW 2203 100 watt top
    5150 block letter head
    4 1960B marshall cabs

Comment

I parted out the mutt it was in. I don't have another guitar to put it in right now. The trades I'm looking for are for my Hamer Special FM which had a Distortion in the bridge at one point. As much as I love that pickup, it just wasn't right in that guitar.
      Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

OK, I just realized, I have 3 extra Distortions sitting around. I just traded off one. So now I have 2, count them 2, Duncan Distortion black, bridge, regular spaced with logo pickups available. One is an older one labled "DD" the other is a newer one labled "SH6B."

Comment

No one is interested? I'm willing to sell them outright if someone wants to make an offer. Please be reasonable, though.

Comment

No one is interested? I'm willing to sell them outright if someone wants to make an offer. Please be reasonable, though.
            travis all i have to trade pup wise is a JB?
            5150 block letter head
            4 1960B marshall cabs

Comment

I'll have to pass on the JB, thanks. I've tried 5 different JB's and I haven't liked any of them. I never could figure out why it was so popular.

Comment

OK, I just realized, I have 3 extra Distortions sitting around. I just traded off one. So now I have 2, count them 2, Duncan Distortion black, bridge, regular spaced with logo pickups available. One is an older one labled "DD" the other is a newer one labled "SH6B."

travis PM me about these two left
                5150 block letter head
                4 1960B marshall cabs

Comment

I'll have to pass on the JB, thanks. I've tried 5 different JB's and I haven't liked any of them. I never could figure out why it was so popular.
                  I agree with this
                  i keep giving the JB a chance and it always turns out the same me likey at first
                  then a few days later SELL IT!!!!!!
                  5150 block letter head
                  4 1960B marshall cabs

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Hot Rails is gone.

Comment

Working...
                      X