Lookin' fer EMG singles... more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookin' fer EMG singles... more

I'm looking for a couple used EMG SA(FT/SV/SAV/89) basically any alnico EMG single coil. I'm trying to sneak in a grunge-o-caster while pretending I'm not spending any money, so if you've got something kinda beat up that you're looking to get rid of, I'm your man.

Krankguitarist has got some worn singles of unknown model that I may go with, but I thought I'd check and see what's out there.

I'm also always on the lookout for a maple strat style neck of some sort.

Thanks!

Re: Lookin' fer EMG singles... more

Comment

i have a duncan live-wire, just the pickup, not even sure if it's classic or HM

have you got anything equally beat up to trade? the pickup's in great condition - picked it up to try and complete a set of livewires, then they all but disappeared from ebay UK.. i don't have a guitar to put it in anyway

a broken boss pedal or something would be perfect.. any ideas?

tom

Comment

Hmmm.... not really needing a Livewires hummer. Don't really have much beat up stuff right now either. Sounds cool, though. I know! You can send it to me in exchange for my new brochure, "How to get Rich on Free Stuff with just a Copy Machine"....

Comment

lol it's a single man

tom

Comment

OK, cool. To my fevered brain you said it might be a metal model which suggested the humbucker part. I already have an 89 for the bridge, and EMGs are negative polarity with respect to everything else, so I would have to get an EMG active phase-reverser to get them to play with each other. Might be interesting though...

Comment

Working...
            X