banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FT ESP EC-1000 Black W/ Emgs..Looking for Acoustic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT ESP EC-1000 Black W/ Emgs..Looking for Acoustic!

I've had this up here a couple times, but I really need to get rid of it now. I'm off to college in less than a year, and I'll be bringing an acoustic and my hand-built guitar.

The EC-1000 is in good condition. The gold is fading on the bride (obviously), there is 1 ding on the abalone, but it is very hard to see. There are normal scratches from use, but nothing that stands out. Its got 2 EMG 81's. I think everyone knows the deal on these. Locking Tuners.

If anyone is interested, I'll post some pics, and I would be willing to ship the guitar out to you, to try it, before the purchase. Just let me know. Thanks!
    Originally Posted by zippy
    It's about as stable as Charles Manson... if I breath on it, look at it, or picture it in my mind my guitar goes out of tune...

Re: FS/FT ESP EC-1000 Black W/ Emgs..Looking for Acoustic!

O. I'll sell it outright for 550 shipped.
    It's about as stable as Charles Manson... if I breath on it, look at it, or picture it in my mind my guitar goes out of tune...

Comment

Lets make that 525. It needs to go!

Comment

Up for me.

Comment

Working...
        X