FS: Fender/Warmoth parts Strat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Fender/Warmoth parts Strat

Fender MIM body, warmoth neck. The neck is a "fatback" shape, has 22 SS frets (6105), 1 11/16 nut width, reverse (small) headstock, LSR roller nut, compound (10-16 inch) radius. The body is from a Midnight Wine Red MIM Fender. It has graphtec saddles on an other wise stock tremolo. It has Sperzel keys, countersunk Dunlop Strap locks (I will include the strap half as well), and one American Standard string tree on the low E and A string...the low E rattles behind the nut so I added a string tree. NO pickups, pots, switch, guardplate are included unless you happen to want a W/B/W guardplate for an S/S/S set up. PM me for more details and or questions. I will take just about any decent offer. Also willing to trade depending on what you want to trade.
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Re: FS: Fender/Warmoth parts Strat

Too bad you didn't have this for sale a few days ago, I've been looking for a nice project.
    I get to go to a lot of overseas places, like Canada.
    -Britney Spears

Comment

ack, god, this is killing me. It sucks being in debt at christmas time.

Comment

I need pictures....also would you be willing to trade for my parker?

[email protected]

chris
        "Get a BIBLE: open it, read it, and believe it" - Me

Comment

Bump...
          If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

I'll give you 500 Chinese RMB for it.

really it's a bump.
            Last edited by Guitar Toad; 12-04-2005, 09:42 PM.
            Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit.
            -Conrad Hilton

Comment

PM sent
              :afro:

Comment

Comment

deals falling through left and right...I know somebody wants it!

Comment

Working...
                  X