WTT for A2 neck humbucker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT for A2 neck humbucker

I'm looking for a A2 neck humbucker for my epi sg. I've got a couple pickups to trade if someones interested:
    1. Nickel covered '59n, 2 conductor, long lead (7.6k)
    2. Nickel covered PRS dragon II bass/neck, this has only 6" of lead when I got it, PRS uses a 3 conductor so you can split the coils if you'd like, this will come with the original PRS wiring diagram in a PRS box, the cover is a little dirty with some sort of tarnish, it just helps it look old... (8.2k)

I tried to solder the PRS but the wires are too small for my solder skill level. I like the smoother sound of neck bucker in the bridge position especially in this epi SG. I had the 59n in the bridge briefly and it did well.

Now I've gotten a 59 n/b A2 hybrid (7.93k) worked out and I want another A2 bucker that will be of lesser or similar strength so Alinco II Pro neck seems a good choice. A gibby 490R or 57classic would work too.

matt
    Acoustic: Larrivee D-03R, Epiphone PR-350-SM (Fishman matrix infiniti)
    Electric: 2005 Gibson SG Special (57/57+), 2008 Gibson SG Classic, Homemade Telecaster (Benson pickups)
    Amps: 1960 Gibson Explorer Amp, 1973 Fender Princeton Amp, Fender Champion 300

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. -Will Rogers-
Working...
X