Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need pricing help, plus selling Mesa Single Rectifier Series 1

Hey guys.

A recent bank scare (going over on paypal, and getting charged 60 in overages) has led me to where I need some financial safety. My band really isn't doing much these days so I've come to the decision of selling my Mesa Single Rectifier. Most of its use is in the bedroom which just isn't meant for this thing. I've been doing more acoustic lately, then there is college. It just seems the most sensible thing to do.

I bought it for 830.00 including shipping on Ebay about a year ago. I am the second owner as far as I know. It's traveled a couple of times in a soft case to a band practice or two but that is the only thing I've done with it. It's never been cranked, and I'm sure the other guy said he didn't either.

Now for the people who want to buy it. The series 1 if you do a search has a couple differences to the Series II being sold currently. There is nothing wrong, but you do not the Raw Setting on the Gain Channel (It never really bothered me). Also there is a switch on the Series II. I honestly only know it has something to do with biasing tubes. Speaking of tubes, they probabl haven't even gotten 12 hours use in my care and I'm sure the guy replaced them before he sold them to me (This was a year ago I'm trying to remember as best as I can). It has no visual/physical markings and all the knobs/gems work fine, pretty much mint. It sounds beautiful but I can't justify having it. Oh yeah I should mention I don't have the manual (I'm sure you can download it off the Mesa site). I also don't have the original footswitch or power chord but I will send you replacement ones I have bought which work fine. To make up for this I will add a Monster 6ft Speaker Cable and also a Monster Performer 500 Instrument Cable.

I'll get pictures up when I get the money to get pictures developed. It's always been in a non-smoking home sitting on top of my Cab. I was hoping to get about 700 for it but if anyone can help me with pricing it for when it finally goes on ebay. I'm only 95% sure I should sell it.
    Peavey Classic 50 2x12

Fender Classic Player Jaguar HH
    Fender Showmaster

Korg Pitchblack
    Boss Ph-2
    MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Working...
X