banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade one of my Mesa/Boogies for a Fender Tube combo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade one of my Mesa/Boogies for a Fender Tube combo.

I have the F 50 1x12 and the Nomad 55 1x12. I would trade either one of these for the right Twin, Virbrolux, or maybe a Deluxe. Older stuff welcome too. I can add cash. No channel switchers please.
    I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Re: Trade one of my Mesa/Boogies for a Fender Tube combo.

The local guitar shop here has a couple of Fender Twins in right now...one is a 1970, and I think the other is a 1975 or so. He's very open to trades so I may be able to talk him into trading with you if you like. Get me some pictures of your amps and I'll get some pictures of the twins for you, that cool?
    Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
    It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Heck yeah!! I will be borrowing my girl's camera tommorow and I'll snap some. Thanks dude you rock!!

Comment

no problem cat...I'll even play them to make sure they're working properly and all
        It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
        Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Originally posted by CapoFirstFret
          no problem cat...I'll even play them to make sure they're working properly and all
          You rock man!!! I certainly appreciate it and if it works out I'll owe ya one.

Comment

help me find a buyer for my amps and we'll call it even

Comment

Working...
            X