• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Lace Sensor Red, Blue, Silver Set

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_97180.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	6006060Click image for larger version  Name:	image_97179.jpg Views:	4 Size:	87.2 KB ID:	6006061 I got these as part of a project body I bought recently and would like to keep them but I have the same set in black in another guitar. They’re in good shape though some of the labeling on the front is wearing off a little bit— particularly on the silver and a little bit on the red. Leads have been trimmed and shrink wrapped together for a Strat install. The painters tape in the pics was just to help me keep the ground wires separate while I measured them. They measure at 14.7k, 12.7k and 7.7k on my meter. $105 sh/pp’ed to the lower 48.
    '93 G&L Legacy w/ Barden SD's - '82 Epi Special II w Gibson Shaws - '82 Us Epi Spirit w BKP Mules - '82 US Epi Special I w Barden HB TT - Partscaster w/ WCR American Steele Set - Partscaster w BKP Mule/MM - Partscaster w WCR Iron Man/Fralin UB - Jule Modded Orange Dual Terror - Port City 1x12 w/ Scumnico 12" - Ear Candy Buzzbomb 2x12 w/ Scumback H75 and Tone Tubby Alnico
Working...
X