Speaker Swapping!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaker Swapping!!!!

Hello all, I’ve recently found myself in need of a 16ohm Creamback, preferably the 75W version but the 65W would be fine as well. I just need something better than a Greenback in my AC-15C1...

As for trade fodder I have a 8ohm UK made 75W Creamback, 16ohm Vintage 30, 8ohm Vintage 30, 16ohm 25W Greenback, & last but certainly not least I have a 8ohm 75W WGS G12A75 ALNICO guitar speaker as well...

I’d do an even trade for any of these or if you want to buy them let me know as well...

My email is [email protected] & this is probably the best way to contact me? However I do try to check my PM’s on here fairly often....

Oh & I’m happy to provide pictures to anyone who’d like some....
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Not considering a Blue in the AC15? I loved those in my AC30.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by VinceT View Post
      Not considering a Blue in the AC15? I loved those in my AC30.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      I also have a pair of Celestion Blue’s in my AC-30 & they do sound pretty phenomenal!!! Also 90% of the time that I’m playing through a VOX that’s what I’m using..

So I was hoping to get this loaded with something other than the Greenback without having to spend $250-$300 since I don’t really use it much anyway..

Tone Tubby has some interesting ALNICO options as well!!! Their version of a Blue is about half the price of a actual Celestion Blue so I might check those out at some point?
      I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Oh, I’ve also found someone that wants to trade so this thread is dead...

Comment

Working...
        X