Fs/ft: Epipone dot in cherry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs/ft: Epipone dot in cherry

its An Epiphone dot with the Cherry finish (although it seems darker than Cherry to me). Pretty much Stock, Right now I've got different pickups in it, But I plan on Putting the stock pickups back in if It sells. It also doesn't have a Pickgaurd Right now, But I have a Pearloid epiphone dot/sheraton style pickgaurd laying around That I'll toss on it if ya want it.
    Its a great guitar, One of the best epi dots I've played actully. The only reason I'm looking to sell it is, I got it as a gift in march of 2004 From My Ex-wife. So Now any time I look at it I think of her, and Its just annoying to have around. So Needless to say, it really Never gets played.
    I don't have any pics right now, because my digital camera really sucks. So every picture I take Comes out Fuzzy and weird looking. So I probably won't have pictures Up Until the end of the week (I know long wait, But its the best I can do). If anyones Really Interested, I can Try and Take a few pictures with my Crappy camera, But They will probably be fuzzy and useless, So I'll still post better pictures when I can.

Now, I'de actully prefer a trade instead of Cash, simply because I don't like to get rid of one guitar without getting another to replace it. And Also Cause I'm not totally possitive of a Fair asking Price. I Checked Ebay for prices on Used Epi dots, But we all Know thats Not really a Fair judgement.
    so heres what I'de consider as trades...
    Epi Les Pauls, G-400s, Explorers, Flying Vees, Or Even another Dot (color isn't really to Important on any of these.)
    I'de also Consider Agiles, Preferably The Double cut ones (as I think the single cut agiles look goofy).
    Mexican fender Teles, or strats (Colors unimportant to me. But they gotta be single coil models with Rosewood finger boards).
    any Hamer import model Dc's, Or Standards (colors not important)
    PRS SE Models (either dual hum, or P-90s. Those Eg guitars sound really bad to me. Colors not important)
    OR Really Just Offer me anything you Feel is A Fair trade. I'll consider pretty much any offer.

If your interested Make an Offer. If your Interested but Really want Pics before ya say anything, let me know. And I'll do my best to get up some decent pictures. They'll still probably be Taken with my Crappy camera (until I have access to my Gf's Camera, or My mothers camera later this week), But I guess it would be better than Nothing?

thanks for looking
    -edward
    www.experimentsinlowfidelity.com

Originally posted by Aceman
    I like the cream in there. Don't know why.

Re: Fs/ft: Epipone dot in cherry

22 with an ex-wife? that's harsh man. Want a Peavey Delta Blues 2x10 amp for trade?
    Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
    It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Originally posted by CapoFirstFret
      22 with an ex-wife? that's harsh man. Want a Peavey Delta Blues 2x10 amp for trade?

Yeah the ex-wife situation is Quite an odd one. Married at 18, divoraced by 22. And actully separated by 21. She Pretty much Bailed on me and My daughter, simply because she'de rather be a junkie, than a mother. So its hard ta deal with owning sumthing that she gave me. If it wasn't for that I'de never sell this guitar. haha.

But yeah, I am Uber interested in that peavey. I've never played one though, So I'm gonna have to go into a shoppe tomarrow and try one out, before I get back to ya.
      And I also gotta get pictures up before I could accept any offer. Doesn't seem right to make a deal without seeing what your getting. Ya know?

thanks
      -edward

Comment

Hey I understand..it's all good. Just get back in touch with me and let me know chief. This Peavey is just sitting here in my room, occassionally getting practice play. Check out my for sale thread for pictures and details on it, ok?
        It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
        Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Originally posted by chopstherocker
          I got a Marshall AVT275 with DFX out of commison right now. Check threads for pics and info. Or PM

Thanks for the offer. But I owned a couple different marshalls at different points, and had Nothing but problems with them. And considering the DFX on this one is outta commison, I'm guessing I'de probably have the same situation on my hands again. So I'm gonna have to decline, Sorry.

-edward

Comment

PM sent!
            Trainspotter

"...the real key is a good warm delay and lots of lysergic acid diethylamid"

Comment

Originally posted by saladin
              PM sent!

Replyed!

Comment

hey! I was here first (j/k of course)

Comment

Originally posted by CapoFirstFret
                  hey! I was here first (j/k of course)

Check your PM box.....

and also...BUMP!

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                    X