Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Duncan SH-4 For Nighthawk...

Title pretty much sums it up....

I’m loking for a slanted SH-4 JB for my 93 Gibson Nighthawk...

I’m kinda a Gibson Nighthawk “aficionado“. I’ve actually got more than a few of them now of various pickup configurations, Different Editions, & years..

Currently most are stock although I have a first year Standard that I keep loaded with a slanted 59B. Thing is, I’d also like one of the Duncan JB’s for it, perhaps not even to use necessarily, but just as extra case candy or for a change down the road?

Since they were specifically made for the Gibson/Epi Nighthawks, & the fact that recently it would seem like they are getting somewhat harder to find I thought I’d try here first? So if you have one you are willing to part with please let me know...

For quickest reply email me @ [email protected]

THANKS!!!
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

https://www.amazon.com/Seymour-Dunca.../dp/B00BBEUK9U

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Seymour-Dun...oAAOSw8zdaA1GP

Comment

Of course there’s some on Amazon, how silly of me!!!

LOL, thanks a bunch dude, I appreciate it!!!!
      I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

No worries!

I figured you'd have better luck buying online than waiting for something here. Plus, the prices at both of those places haven't been jacked up yet, ha ha!

Comment

Yeah dude, I really appreciate that! I grabbed the one in the link that you sent right off & it should be here today?

My next project is going to be removing the slug coil of my 59 for Nighthawk & trying to replace it with a bobbin from a Custom I’ve got kicking around, then re-pot it..

If I can manage not to F it up I’ll have myself a slanted Black & White Zebra SH-16 Custom/Hybrid For Nighthawk!!!

Or you know, I’ll end up with two broken humbuckers that will make fantastic fridge magnets, LOL???

Comment

Working...
          X