59/custom hybrid FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59/custom hybrid FS

Up for sale is an old school hybrid. This was made ~15 years ago when the hybrid craze first started. It’s in natural relic condition. Love it for my partscaster but I’m going in a different direction.

$55 shipped USPS CONUS
    Attached Files
    Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Bumpski...
    Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

Price drop. $50 shipped USPS. Final price. If it doesn’t go for this then I’ll find a project for it.

Comment

Here are some better pics. And I’ll throw in a spare chrome cover if anyone wants it.
        Attached Files

Comment

Did this sell? if not I'm interested

Comment

Working...
          X