Pickups FSOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pickups FSOT

Shoot me an offer on any of these and let me know what you have for trade or would like to bu
    • 1 black Ibanez INF1 neck pickup with 6 inches of wire. 4 conductor. 8K resistance.
    • 1 chrome GFS Deluxe Style mini-humbucker. The mounting holes were drilled out for larger screws and rethreaded. Alnico V magnet. 6 inches of wire. 4 conductor. 9K resistance. Fatter, louder, and more powerful than most Deluxe style mini-humbuckers.
    • 1 pair of black Dimarzio style Bridge and Neck humbuckers from an 80's Japanese BC Rich. I suspect these are Matsumoko humbuckers. Ceramic magnets. 6 inches of wire. 4 conductor. Neck 12K and bridge 16K. These sound like a Dimarzio Super distortion clone.
    • 1 black Entwistle X2. 6 inches of wire left. 4 conductor. Ceramic magnet. Bridge 16K resistance. Sounds similar to a JB.
    • 1 black EMG81. Barely used.
    • 1 white Fender humbucker. Short wire which can easily be replaced by soldering to the terminals on the bottom of the pickup.4 conductor. 8K resistance. Sometimes people want these for parts.
    • 2 Fender single-coils from a Squier Vintage Vibe 50's strat. Neck and bridge. Leads have been replaced with 6 inches of wire. Alnico III magnets. 6K resistance. These are rumored to be the same pickups as Tonerider Surfari's. While I can't verify where they are made their resistance and their inductance readings are a match for the Surfari set and they are not your run of the mill OEMs and have fiber bobbins.
    • 3 white Fleor single-coil pickups. Cloth pushback wires. Fiber bobbins. Beveled Alnico V magnets. Unused. 6-7K resistance.
    Photos:
    https://forum.seymourduncan.com/spec...kups-fsot-pt-1
    https://forum.seymourduncan.com/spec...kups-fsot-pt-2
    https://forum.seymourduncan.com/spec...kups-fsot-pt-3
    Last edited by idsnowdog; 08-25-2020, 02:48 PM.

I'm interested in the Hotrails style pickups, and probably the PGs as well. I'd love to send you a PM to discuss, but I have 300 non-existent messages stored so I cannot.
    "Patience is key. Hard work is obligatory. And itís the decisions you make right now, not the habits of the past, that will shape your success in the future." - Janek Gwizdala

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post
      I'm interested in the Hotrails style pickups, and probably the PGs as well. I'd love to send you a PM to discuss, but I have 300 non-existent messages stored so I cannot.
      The Hotrails from the Charvel came from a late 80's early 90's Japanese Charvel 750. I would accept $20 shipped for the Charvel and the Belcat Hotrails. I would take $50 a piece shipped for the PG's.

Comment

I'll buy the PG neck if JB passes. Thanks!

Comment

Actually I'll buy both if JB passes, I'd love to have them.
          Last edited by piblock; 08-23-2020, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Go ahead on the PGs, but I will take the hot rails.
            "Patience is key. Hard work is obligatory. And itís the decisions you make right now, not the habits of the past, that will shape your success in the future." - Janek Gwizdala

Comment

Both will go out tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
              X