WTB: Cheap Set of Cream P90 Soap Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Cheap Set of Cream P90 Soap Bars

Looking to outfit a cheap guitar with P90s, and it's not worth buying good pickups yet. Looking for a budget pair of soap bars, but they do need to be cream. Looking to spend 40 bucks or so after tax and shipping.

Thanks.
    Last edited by ItsaBass; 08-23-2020, 11:54 AM.
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Yogi Berra was correct.
    Originally posted by JOLLY
    I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Originally posted by ItsaBass View Post
    Looking to outfit a cheap guitar with P90s, and it's not worth buying good pickups yet. Looking for a budget pair of soap bars, but they do need to be cream. Looking to spend 40 bucks or so after tax and shipping.

Thanks.
    These are cheap https://www.wish.com/search/p90%20pi...on=6&share=web

Comment

in the same vein as above, these are also very cheap

Quality riffs in about a minute...
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2B...Y3EewvQ/videos

Comment

Thanks. I am aware of the ultra cheap Asian products. But delivery time is an issue. I want to get this project going ASAP, so I was fishing for a used set already located in the U.S.A. I'm designing a "power chord only" guitar for my bandmate, based on a cheap guitar I have, and I just need something cheap to prototype with.
        Yogi Berra was correct.

Comment

Quality instruments, kits, parts and gear for cigar box guitars, standard acoustic & electric guitars, other homemade instruments, cigar box amplifiers and more!

If it's just for prototyping and you don't need one RWRP, check those out. I used to order from cbg all the time and never had a bad experience, just temper your expectations based on price.

Comment

Actually this is probably a better bet. They're Wilkinson and probably sound halfway decent. With Prime it says they could be at my place Tuesday. $27.48 for the set, plus shipping if you don't have prime.

Comment

I did take a chance on a set of those ultra cheap P90s from China. ($8.00 total for a set, including tax and shipping. WTF?) But if anyone has anything cheap here in the states, I'm still interested. It'd probably get here before the Chinese ones, which is good for me. It'd be great to be able to get him the guitar by his 60th b-day, which is in three weeks.
              Last edited by ItsaBass; 08-24-2020, 03:16 AM.
              Yogi Berra was correct.

Comment

Working...
              X