banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTT: Duncan Hot P90 Soapbar Set (Cream) for Duncan Vintage P90 Soapbar Set (Black)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: Duncan Hot P90 Soapbar Set (Cream) for Duncan Vintage P90 Soapbar Set (Black)

I have a set of like-new-without-box Duncan Hot P90s. Cream soap bars.

Came mounted in a new guitar, and that's where they will stay until I have replacements. Therefore, I can't give you resistance readings, unless you'd like them taken at the jack (which will be inaccurate numbers).

Looking to trade for more vintage style P90 soap bars with black covers.

I would sell if there were no good trade offers, so PM me if you're interested. $150 is a fair starting point, considering that they are new without boxes. But a trade would really be great!

Ideally, a set of Duncan Vintage P90s would be offered, but I'd also consider two neck models, and other brands, as long as they are high quality.

Not interested in pickups that have been mag-swapped, repaired, opened up, or modified for any reason.

I have played on the guitar for about an hour, so there might be the slightest hints of pick wear. But for all intents and purposes, they can be called like new.

Here they are in the guitar.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_97793.jpg Views:	0 Size:	174.2 KB ID:	6014118
    Last edited by ItsaBass; 09-03-2020, 01:29 AM.
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Yogi Berra was correct.
    Originally posted by JOLLY
    I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.
Working...
X