This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 12in 16 ohm speakers

I bought a cheap cab recently and might want to replace a few of the speakers. I'm looking to keep it cheap. Let me know what you have and what you want for them.

I've got a quad of greenbacks that could go somewhere fun.
    I'd take $75 each plus shipping. Cheaper than all eBay and reverb, not sure how cheap you're looking to go.
    Last edited by 80's_Metal; 09-04-2020, 03:26 PM.
    Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

What kind of greenbacks are they? Are they G12H(55), G12H(75), or G12M?

Comment

I have one 12M-70 that I'm not using. It worked fine when I pulled it last year and has been sitting in a shipping box in a controlled environment. I know that they have a love or hate reputation, so let me know where you stand.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
          I have one 12M-70 that I'm not using. It worked fine when I pulled it last year and has been sitting in a shipping box in a controlled environment. I know that they have a love or hate reputation, so let me know where you stand.

I'm not sure the 12M70 would be much of an upgrade from the 65watt Celestion's that are in there? Bigger magnet though.

Comment

Originally posted by idsnowdog View Post
            What kind of greenbacks are they? Are they G12H(55), G12H(75), or G12M?
            They're the 25w G12M
            Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

Originally posted by idsnowdog View Post
              I'm not sure the 12M70 would be much of an upgrade from the 65watt Celestion's that are in there? Bigger magnet though.
              Not knowing how the 65's sound, I couldn't say. I do know that people either love or hate them.

Comment

I'm going to invest in an amp first and then tweak speakers later.

Comment

Working...
                X