banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: Cheap BOSS Pedal - Non-Working is Fine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Cheap BOSS Pedal - Non-Working is Fine!

Hi Everyone!

I've got a project in mind that requires a BOSS pedal. Not lookin to pay much, and it doesn't need to be functional or have all the knobs or anything. An old beat up BOSS is perfect, so long as it has the battery door / stomp plate thing intact (bottom plate would be nice too, but not completely necessary).

A DS-1 or SD-1 would be perfect, but I'm open to whatever is available. Lemme know what you've got!

Maybe let everyone know what part of the world you are in. Shipping on a cheap/nonfunctional pedal will quickly exceed any value you might gain from it.

Comment

i'm in philadelphia.

Comment

How much is “not looking to pay much”...?

I’ve got 2 BOSS DS-1’s. One is totally stock and in fantastic shape, hardly used. The other was modded and is a little more road worn. Neither one of them have a place on my pedal board.
        Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

i'm lookin to spend around twenty bucks - give or take a couple bucks as necessary, plus shipping.

Comment

PM sent
            Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

Working...
            X