Pedals and Amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedals and Amp

Looking to move a few pedals. Might be interested in a trade for something big (multiple pedals for single item) but I’m toying with clearing out pedals and a few amps to go after a Two Rock. Might consider a trade for multiple pedals towards a Chase Bliss Autamaton MKII Preamp

All pedals have been used andsome have minor scratches or dings from being on pedalboards over the years.

Boss ES-8 - SOLD
    Boss DD-500 - SOLD
    Boss MD-500 - $250 shipped (with box)
    Boss RB-500 - $250 shipped (with box)
    EHX Micro POG - $140 shipped
    Benson Preamp - TRADED
    Wilson Effects Haze - SOLD
    Analogman King of Tone v4 - $550 shipped (high gain red side, with box)
    Lovepedal Mississippi Tchula - $185 shipped (germanium fuzz face style pedal)

Pedaltrain Classic Pro with flight case - $250 shipped (includes two input patch panels on either side - pictured. Will add more pictures of of and case when I get the case out of storage)

Effects pedals TGP post with pictures

Victoria 50212 “low powered” twin. Speakers are the Victoria branded Eminence speakers. Loud as hell and sounds great. A little wear but overall good/very good condition. Only issue is that on the bright channel the volume at minimum doesn’t completely go to nothing, still a little signal coming through. Tech said it’s not hurting anything and I never have it at nothing anyway so I’ve left it.

Will post more pictures later this afternoon. Includes a like new padded cover by RIGG Amp Covers.

$1600+shipping

Amp TGP post with pictures
    Last edited by CapoFirstFret; 10-23-2020, 01:01 PM.
    Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
    It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

BUMP!
    Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
    It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Working...
    X