Maxon OD-9 Pro Plus, Fuzzrocious Demon, Fromel Velvet Vice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxon OD-9 Pro Plus, Fuzzrocious Demon, Fromel Velvet Vice

Prices include shipping & PayPal fees. For trades I'm looking for a Broughton HPF + LPF, a largeish PedalTrain pedal board (24 inch width), or maybe a two-knob chorus pedal. Might be up to other pedals, so feel free to throw out an offer.

Maxon 0D-9 Pro Plus - $125

Pedal is in great shape with velcro on the bottom.

Fuzzrocious Demon - $145

Bought a few months ago and only used a couple times. Like New condition with no velcro.

Fromel Velvet Vice - $145

Excellent "always-on" type compressor. It is well used with scratches & dings and velcro on the bottom but works without issue.

bump

Comment

whats the option on the demon?

Comment

whoops; forgot to mention that - its the second gain control option. the gains don't stack, but it allows you to switch between the two gain settings via the second footswitch.

Comment

what do you think about it? ive heard of them but never seen one in person to try

Comment

i can't compare it to an OCD, which it is based on, but on its own i think its a pretty rad & seemingly versatile overdive pedal. it has a lot of drive range, and the second gain control makes it super useful.

i've only used it a little bit on guitar, but i found it surprisingly nice for mild grit when my band was recording earlier this year.

i would likely hold onto it if i wasn't sitting on waaay too many dirtboxes right now (and i keep falling back to the old faithful units instead of really investing time into the newer ones).

Comment

bump!

Comment

Where are you located mig? I've got a Pedaltrain Classic Pro (36x16) with flight case that I'm looking to sell. I might be interested in trading if you're close enough - I'd like to avoid shipping it.
                Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
                It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
                Originally posted by LesStrat
                Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

i'm in philadelphia, so unless you're lookin for a long haul i don't think a handoff will work out.

Comment

maxon is gone! demon & velvet vice still available.

Comment

bump

Comment

another bump

Comment

Working...
                        X