WTB/WTTF Tone Zone and/or Air Norton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB/WTTF Tone Zone and/or Air Norton

Preferably F-spaced with a comfortable amount of lead left. Together or separately, any color; I'm trying to put together a set for an Ibanez I have sitting around.

For trade: several DiMarzios in good to great shape, including a Super 3 (F, cream), Air Classic Bridge (F, black), Gravity Storm Neck (standard, black) and Liquifire (F, black). Also, a chrome-covered Custom 5. Might have others, too--inquire if you don't see something here you like.

I have a black F-spaced Tone Zone with a good amount of lead left on it. Took it out of a Charvel So-Cal. I'm not looking for any new pickups though, do you want to buy?
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Working...
    X