Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtt/fs : J.Everman FuzzDrive Original

Hi!

I have here a J.Everman FuzzDrive Original.

This is a fantastic fuzz & drive unit, 2-in-1. Crank the controls at max settings and you get a Big Muff on steroids! Great pedal. See description below.

However, my Drive needs are now fully-covered, with the recent addition of a NeoDrive, and Im looking for a Germanium-based classic Fuzz pedal.

Any germanium/FuzzFace style pedal might do the trick. Let me know what you have. I'd prefer a '69. or 100$. True-bypass and crystal clear LED installed.

"The Fuzz Drive sounds like it comes from inside your amp....."

The Fuzz Drive is unlike most fuzz/overdrive pedals in that it maintains the low end of your signal. You'll find no harsh "mosquito" tones in the Fuzz Drive and your crunchy sound will remain intact when you crank up your amp. If your looking for a pedal will run the gamut between natural organic warmth, deep haunting blues tones and a huge ethereal fuzzy overdrive, look no further. The Fuzz Drive is built with flexibility in mind, internal user-adjustable DIP switches allow you to adjust the parameters of the pedal. These controls will allow you to tailor the pedal to your guitar's pickups for the ultimate in control and articulation.
    Edwards Jimmy Page, Fender AmDlx Strat, PRS CE24, Edwards E-FV, AGILE Valkyrie Double-neck, Ibanez EP9. Metroamp 50w, Fender SFSR, Blackstar HT40 VP
Working...
X