FSOT: Victoria 50212T Tweed Twin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSOT: Victoria 50212T Tweed Twin

I’ve got this Tweed Twin that y’all have seen for a while now. I also have a 20112 Tweed Deluxe and one tweed amp in my life is plenty so the tweed twin needs to turn into something I don’t have -

As such I’d love to trade for something in the Vox camp of tones. Whether that be a Vox or another maker doesn’t matter. I’m open to two for one trades if you have one of the AC30C2 amps and something else you want to unload - would love to get back into a Dr. too.

Besides that I’d be interested in Gibson guitars: Midtown Custom, Les Paul Jr., Firebird, the right SG, several semi hollow offerings - hit me up.

Trade value: ~$1500
    Sale price: ~$1300

I’m in north Mississippi and willing to make a drive for the right deal.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CapoFirstFret; 12-23-2020, 09:11 PM.
    Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
    It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

umm... the pic is a tweed deluxe

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
      Ooops! I have pictures of both in the same folder and it’s hard to tell from the thumbnails sometimes!

... and the app is giving me fits trying to fix it. Will update with correct pictures when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by CapoFirstFret; 12-23-2020, 11:56 AM.
      It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
      Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
        Photos fixed! Thanks for the heads up

Comment

victoria makes great amps and thats a screamer for sure

Comment

Trying to convince my wife to get me a kilt.
            For Spring.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X