Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• formula73
    replied
    I love you, man. Bring this up if I ever start **** in your forum.

Leave a comment:

• jeremy
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0062.JPG
Views:	118
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	6050832

Leave a comment:

• formula73
    replied
    Originally posted by idsnowdog View Post
    Unfortunately to find a single coil would mean someone else suffered the same mishap and has a useless coil sitting around. Because not many people would want to be left with only one unused coil.
    Yeah. I figured. The worst I can get is no answer and clearly, the best I can get is an offer from a forum bro to fix it!

so hey-good stuff.

Leave a comment:

• idsnowdog
    replied
    Originally posted by formula73 View Post

That would be the ‘long shot’ part in the title.

I’m sending it off to get fixed.
    Unfortunately to find a single coil would mean someone else suffered the same mishap and has a useless coil sitting around. Because not many people would want to be left with only one unused coil.

Leave a comment:

• formula73
    replied
    Originally posted by idsnowdog View Post
    Sell the one good coil you have on ebay for $30 and advertise it for use with Mandolin or cigar box guitar. Then apply that $30 towards a new set. Because looking for one coil is kind of like looking for one shoe.
    That would be the ‘long shot’ part in the title.

I’m sending it off to get fixed.

Leave a comment:

• idsnowdog
    replied
    Sell the one good coil you have on ebay for $30 and advertise it for use with Mandolin or cigar box guitar. Then apply that $30 towards a new set. Because looking for one coil is kind of like looking for one shoe.

Leave a comment:

• jeremy
    replied
    you didnt misunderstand me

Leave a comment:

• formula73
    replied
    Originally posted by jeremy View Post
    send me the bum coil
    Pm sent

I may have misunderstood, but if you want dibs on it if I get another, it’s all yours lol
    Last edited by formula73; 01-12-2021, 05:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jeremy
    replied
    send me the bum coil

Leave a comment:

• formula73
    started a topic Long shot: WTB QP P coil

Long shot: WTB QP P coil

Somehow one of my QP P bass coils managed to die while the bass hung on the wall unplayed. Since a new one is about $75 anywhere, it’s not worth paying some pretentious winder to rewind it (local turd quoted me $125!!). That said, tossing the good coil feels like a waste.

Is there anybody out there in the same situation willing to sell me a good coil?
Working...
X