Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leon Of Late
    replied
    Hey, I am moving and I just found a box with my old nickel Schaller strap locks. 2 Full sets with screws, washers, felt, everything. 5 other partial individual heads in various states of completeness. Some just missing the post and screw, others missing a washer, you get the idea.

Yours if you want them, all of them. Normally I would just eat the shipping, but I am moving and selling and shipping a ton of stuff right now. If you send me like $5 for shipping I’ll put them in a box and ground them to you, or faster if you want to pay. I assume you’re US or Canada where it’s easy.

These are legit Schaller nickel. What is weird is I can’t imagine where the rest of the parts went. I bought 5 of the new style Schaller strap lock sets to replace these....took the old ones off and used the new sets. So where are the other parts for the 3 sets? I am good at keeping stuff together, lol. Lost in the ether with my missing socks I guess.
    Last edited by Leon Of Late; 01-23-2021, 04:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• brentrocks
    replied
    I have a lot of the strap ends

Leave a comment:

• checo
    replied
    You are correct...mainly knockoffs.

Leave a comment:

• BeKindRewind
    replied
    Originally posted by gpenguins View Post
    Sent you a PM
    I didn't get a PM, can you try again?

Originally posted by checo View Post
    You can get them on eBay all day.
    thanks, but unless I'm mistaken all I can find on there are the chinese knockoffs which I'm not willing to trust my guitar to. if you had a link to an auction or something that would be appreciated

Leave a comment:

• checo
    replied
    You can get them on eBay all day.

Leave a comment:

• gpenguins
    replied
    Sent you a PM

Leave a comment:

• omni 1
    replied
    Just the parts that go on the straps? I'll look..

Leave a comment:

• omni 1
    replied
    I might have some..

Leave a comment:

• BeKindRewind
    started a topic Looking for Schaller Strap Lock parts

Looking for Schaller Strap Lock parts

I have so many guitars that have the Schaller straplock buttons installed, but did not come with the part you're actually supposed to put on your strap.

I see that allparts and stew mac sell JUST The buttons to save money, but nobody seems to do it the other way around.

I'd like to equip a bunch of my straps with the locks so I can set them to various heights and quick-swap them depending on how I'm playing. Also, you can't use the same strap on say, a Stratocaster and an SG because you have to flip the lock around on the front of the strap. But where I live, you have to pay $45 Canadian for an entire brand new set, and I really just need the part that goes on the strap. any old set will do, so if anybody's got some they don't need I'd buy them. If anyone knows a store that sells them like this, I'd be grateful for a link! I'd like to have legitimate schaller ones and not the cheaper versions you see on aliexpress etc.
    Last edited by BeKindRewind; 01-15-2021, 03:14 AM.
Working...
X