Looking for Schaller Strap Lock parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Schaller Strap Lock parts

I have so many guitars that have the Schaller straplock buttons installed, but did not come with the part you're actually supposed to put on your strap.

I see that allparts and stew mac sell JUST The buttons to save money, but nobody seems to do it the other way around.

I'd like to equip a bunch of my straps with the locks so I can set them to various heights and quick-swap them depending on how I'm playing. Also, you can't use the same strap on say, a Stratocaster and an SG because you have to flip the lock around on the front of the strap. But where I live, you have to pay $45 Canadian for an entire brand new set, and I really just need the part that goes on the strap. any old set will do, so if anybody's got some they don't need I'd buy them. If anyone knows a store that sells them like this, I'd be grateful for a link! I'd like to have legitimate schaller ones and not the cheaper versions you see on aliexpress etc.
    Last edited by BeKindRewind; 01-15-2021, 03:14 AM.

I might have some..

Comment

Just the parts that go on the straps? I'll look..

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

You can get them on eBay all day.
          Good deals with Fusion1, Mig50, Meggo, hamerfan, Booldrose, JOLLY, Ignoramus, BELLEZA, BPSUL, bluesbend, DracoAran, brunigio, Ed Hunter, Andrew Lemprecht, Shauggy, atreidesheir, Killsocket, rawkabilly, DesertRat, slaveunit, Clapton is God, metlking, Heartfeltmusic2010, ErikH, SAVAGE DISTORTION, Punkkitty, Dankstar, lexx9, Mr 9finger, loversmoon, BachToRock, Kingdon Guitarworks, Chrismo, Ascension, IndySG, ex-250, guitarglynn, Mononoaware, chickencoop, daan, t1r12003, Demina, Trevorus and more.

Comment

Originally posted by gpenguins View Post
            Sent you a PM
            I didn't get a PM, can you try again?

Originally posted by checo View Post
            You can get them on eBay all day.
            thanks, but unless I'm mistaken all I can find on there are the chinese knockoffs which I'm not willing to trust my guitar to. if you had a link to an auction or something that would be appreciated

Comment

You are correct...mainly knockoffs.
              Good deals with Fusion1, Mig50, Meggo, hamerfan, Booldrose, JOLLY, Ignoramus, BELLEZA, BPSUL, bluesbend, DracoAran, brunigio, Ed Hunter, Andrew Lemprecht, Shauggy, atreidesheir, Killsocket, rawkabilly, DesertRat, slaveunit, Clapton is God, metlking, Heartfeltmusic2010, ErikH, SAVAGE DISTORTION, Punkkitty, Dankstar, lexx9, Mr 9finger, loversmoon, BachToRock, Kingdon Guitarworks, Chrismo, Ascension, IndySG, ex-250, guitarglynn, Mononoaware, chickencoop, daan, t1r12003, Demina, Trevorus and more.

Comment

I have a lot of the strap ends
                I'm just a few hundred lessons away from being a great guitar player.......

Comment

Hey, I am moving and I just found a box with my old nickel Schaller strap locks. 2 Full sets with screws, washers, felt, everything. 5 other partial individual heads in various states of completeness. Some just missing the post and screw, others missing a washer, you get the idea.

Yours if you want them, all of them. Normally I would just eat the shipping, but I am moving and selling and shipping a ton of stuff right now. If you send me like $5 for shipping I’ll put them in a box and ground them to you, or faster if you want to pay. I assume you’re US or Canada where it’s easy.

These are legit Schaller nickel. What is weird is I can’t imagine where the rest of the parts went. I bought 5 of the new style Schaller strap lock sets to replace these....took the old ones off and used the new sets. So where are the other parts for the 3 sets? I am good at keeping stuff together, lol. Lost in the ether with my missing socks I guess.
                  Last edited by Leon Of Late; 01-23-2021, 04:37 PM.
                  Play more guitar.

Comment

Working...
                  X