FS: 4 pedals: ISP Decimator, Russian Big Muff; Vox 847 wah; Dano octave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 4 pedals: ISP Decimator, Russian Big Muff; Vox 847 wah; Dano octave

Edit/Update: All listed prices contiguous US. Paypal preferred. Buy 2 and take 15% off. Buy 3 and take 20% off.

SOLD ISP Decimator (original version) . SOLD. great shape

Vox 847 A wah: $45/shipped I bought this in 2008; at one point about 10 years ago I adjusted the position of roller underneath the pedal, attempting to accentuate the thickness of the “heel” position; I thought there was too much treble in the “toe” position. I am only mentioning it because it therefore the sound isn’t the same as a dead-stock 847A. Sounds good to me though but I got another wah.

SOLD Russian Big Muff (black box): SOLD I had this modified, with an AC adapter receptacle installed. The switch can be temperamental in AC mode, where it sometimes doesn’t engage the pedal, though most of the time it does. Occasionally it makes a hissing-type noise – might just be part of the nature of fuzz pedals. Hence the relatively low price. It isn’t a big deal to me, it’s just that I don’t use this much at all, and it takes up too much space for as little as I use it.

Danelectro Chili Dog octave: $20/shipped. blemished, for sure – the “Oct 2” and “Direct” knobs are broken off, but they can be turned with something sharp, like the tip of a knife or flathead screwdriver. Not a bad octave at all, in my view, but I’ve got an OC-2 I’m keeping.

Please let me know if there are any questions. Thanks for looking.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	pedals-front.jpg Views:	17 Size:	86.3 KB ID:	6049551Click image for larger version  Name:	pedals-top.jpg Views:	17 Size:	71.2 KB ID:	6049552Click image for larger version  Name:	pedals-back.jpg Views:	16 Size:	84.7 KB ID:	6049553
    Last edited by ver; 01-24-2021, 01:04 PM.

I’ll take that muff!! Take my money!!
    Last edited by formula73; 01-19-2021, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Muff has sold.
      Decimator, octave, and wah still available.

Comment

PM sent on Decimator.
        Play more guitar.

Comment

Decimator has sold.

Octave and Wah still available.

Comment

Working...
          X