Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibson Hardware

SOLD SOLD SOLD

This first lot is from a Les Paul Gary Moore Singature Guitar. I changed all of the hardware on it when I bought it because, well....that’s what I like to do and I thought I was going to keep it. I upgraded the bridge to a Callaham ABR/tailpiece and couldn’t take the new studs out when I sold it for fear of hurting the finish, so I had to sell it with an ABR, so I still have the original Nashville bridge/wheels/tailpiece studs. The guy who bought it also wanted the locking Keystones and a relic‘d tailpiece to match the ABR, so I have the whole original hardware set, studs and all. Gibson Deluxe Keystone Tuners (all 6), Nashville Bridge/Thumbwheels, Tailpiece, Studs. Excellent Condition.

Let‘s say $55 shipped in the lower 48. Let me know if I’m off.

Click image for larger version  Name:	A8EB992E-3D76-4497-B3AD-84F177836F1C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	85.0 KB ID:	6051214Click image for larger version  Name:	6AFEDF94-EF97-4422-8C3F-E4BF9DE5F152.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	65.3 KB ID:	6051215

Next I have a Gibson Wired ABR and Tailpiece. Perfect condition, but let’s call it “Very Good” for sale purposes.

$30 Shipped in the lower 48.

Click image for larger version  Name:	F23D2D93-6D65-4226-8270-959E2757F405.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	96.9 KB ID:	6051216Click image for larger version  Name:	03E44EDA-FDA3-4E50-B553-78DCA3AA7ACF.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	90.0 KB ID:	6051217
    Last edited by Leon Of Late; 01-28-2021, 12:12 PM.
    Play more guitar.

I'd be interested in everything but the tuners if you'd consider selling it that way?
    My Bands -
    https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
    www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
    www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
    GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Originally posted by Wattage View Post
      I'd be interested in everything but the tuners if you'd consider selling it that way?
      I’m interested in the tuners, if that works.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply......that works guys, since I can sell everything and not have any leftover parts. I’ll PM you each and we’ll get it done.
        Play more guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by formula73 View Post

I’m interested in the tuners, if that works.
          Cant send you a PM....here’s what I wrote, nothing to hide.

Hey,

Lets just call it $25 shipped for the tuners. That’s about how I had them figured in the price with the hardware. If that sounds fair?

My PayPal is xx. Xxxxxxx.xxx I should be able to ship tomorrow or Friday and will send you tracking.

Thanks,

I do prefer to send my PayPal info privately somehow. Email, text, something if you can give me a way.

Play more guitar.

Comment

Great thanks brother!
            My Bands -
            https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
            www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
            www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
            GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Pm sent. Maybe you can respond.

Comment