WTB/WTTF: Hotter than vintage PAF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB/WTTF: Hotter than vintage PAF

Looking for a used, hotter than vintage PAF style humbucker. Not a LOT hotter, just a bit more. Dimarzio PAF 36th anniversary & SD Saturday Night Specials are just a couple examples of a pup I would be interested in.

Send all inquiries by PM, please.

For trade, I have a Dimarzio Red Velvet singlecoil. See here: https://forum.seymourduncan.com/foru...zio-red-velvet

Am willing to pay a reasonable amount to even out any big differences in value btw my singlecoil trade item and your humbucker trade item, where applicable.

Thanks
    Last edited by Jack_TriPpEr; 02-13-2021, 07:21 AM.
    Sanford: "The hardest part about tone chasing is losing the expectations associated with the hardware."

Sounds like you are looking for a Whole Lotta’ Humbucker - SH18. A ‘bit’ hotter than a PAF with an A5 mag. I’ve got one that I have swapped in and out of 3 of my guitars and it just never disappoints - it sounds good in any guitar I’ve tried. I bought mine ‘previously enjoyed’ on one of the big gear sites for under $100.

Comment

Originally posted by PDC View Post
      Sounds like you are looking for a Whole Lotta’ Humbucker - SH18. A ‘bit’ hotter than a PAF with an A5 mag. I’ve got one that I have swapped in and out of 3 of my guitars and it just never disappoints - it sounds good in any guitar I’ve tried. I bought mine ‘previously enjoyed’ on one of the big gear sites for under $100.
      Thanks for the tip about the WLH
      Sanford: "The hardest part about tone chasing is losing the expectations associated with the hardware."

Comment

Working...
      X