WTB Music Man Silhouette 6 string bass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Music Man Silhouette 6 string bass

They are certainly becoming hard to find. I played one at a local guitar shop years ago and loved it.

I’m watching 2 on eBay and 1 on reverb. All located in Japan and all sharing the exact same pictures, so that is discouraging.

if anyone knows somewhere else I should look or knows of any available for sale, please let me know.

thank you!
    ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
    2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
    Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Yeah, these are hard to find! 10 or so years ago, there was an OLP version, but those are even hard to find, and usually 2x the price they should actually be. I hope the Sterling line comes out with their version, because I would totally get one and tune it as a 6 string bass. It is a really cool instrument, but a specialty one, and I can't really justify spending that on an instrument I wouldn't get a ton of use out of.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I feel like I’ve wanted one long enough that I can justify it now. Just gotta find one for a good source.
      They want me to play bass at church some Sundays when I’m not needed on guitar, so that’s extra justification to me.
      ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
      2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
      Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Working...
      X