FSOT Fender Blacktop Strat HH with Upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSOT Fender Blacktop Strat HH with Upgrades

EDIT - I've decided to keep the Novak pickups currently installed in the guitar so I'm changing the listing.

Hi all I’m interested in selling my 2011 MIM Blacktop HH Strat. The guitar is is excellent condition with no major signs of wear. Sonic blue color and 22 fret rosewood board neck which you can see from the photos. I don’t have the original trem arm but I may have a replacement sitting around.

Here are some of the specs I was able to find

Model
    • Blacktop Stratocaster HH
    Finish Options
    • Black
    • Candy Apple Red
    • Sonic Blue
    Year
    • 2011 - 2014
    Made In
    • Mexico
    Categories
    Body Material
    • Alder
    Body Shape
    • S-Style
    Body Type
    • Solid Body
    Finish Style
    • Gloss
    Fretboard Material
    • Rosewood
    Neck Material
    • Maple
    Number of Strings
    • 6-String
    Right / Left Handed
    • Right Handed
    Will ship in Ritter gig bag.

Since I bought it I made some upgrades.

The guitar is pictured with Novak pickups but I'm going to swap those for a set of Seth Lover hum buckers that I bought here from a forum member. The guitar will ship either with the Seth's or I can remove them and you can install the pickups you prefer.

Because the pickups I have are 2 wire pickups the selector was changed from a 5 way to a 3 way. So there are no out of phase selections.

I also upgraded the trem block to a steel version from the original pot metal version to improve sustain. I will ship with the original block.

Looking for $700 shipped to a forum member (PP Friend and Family) with pickups installed or 500 without pickups. Interested in trades towards Nash S types preferably with an ash body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by brunogio; 03-20-2021, 04:09 PM.

Just curious. You list the color as Sonic Blue. That sure looks like Alpine White. Nice axe though.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
      Just curious. You list the color as Sonic Blue. That sure looks like Alpine White. Nice axe though.
      Hi It's a very light blue but the photos are making it look more white. It might be because of the background (burgundy couch). The shop that sold it told me the color was Sonic Blue which is lighter than Daphne Blue.

Comment

That's a weird photographic effect. Regardless, she's a sweet axe.

Comment

Hi I've decided to change up the listing and keep the Novak pickups that are pictured.

Comment

Did this guitar originally come stock with Fender Vintage Hot Alnico pi kups? If yes, I'd be interested in buying those pickups if they are still available. Private message me to discuss further.
            Sanford: "The hardest part about tone chasing is losing the expectations associated with the hardware."

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_TriPpEr View Post
              Did this guitar originally come stock with Fender Vintage Hot Alnico pi kups? If yes, I'd be interested in buying those pickups if they are still available. Private message me to discuss further.
              Unfortunately those pickups were sold on the forum a few years ago when I upgraded. Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by brunogio
                I may have a buyer for the unloaded guitar but not committed. Let me know if you're interested in either the guitar itself (sans pickups) or loaded up with the Seth Lovers. I am planning on keeping the Novak but if there is an offer to buy those separately, let me know.
                Well my buyer backed out so still here if anyone is interested

Comment

Sold locally

Comment

Working...
                  X