Kay Wah, ED-1 Comp, FranTone The Sweet, Protone Chorus, Evo / Tone Zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kay Wah, ED-1 Comp, FranTone The Sweet, Protone Chorus, Evo / Tone Zone

Cleaning up the pedal cabinet. Because I have a pedal cabinet and have other crap that needs to be stored in there. All pedals are in good working order, some minor wear/scratches as pictured.

Click image for larger version  Name:	FranTone1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	55.7 KB ID:	6073545 Click image for larger version  Name:	FranTone3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	52.2 KB ID:	6073540 Click image for larger version  Name:	FranTone2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	60.6 KB ID:	6073546
    Frantone The Sweet - Wild ass boutique germanium big muff style fuzz pedal. Sounds great, very interactive tone knob - but it's just too heavy for the stuff I play. I need something tamer though. 280$

Click image for larger version  Name:	ProTone-LithiumChorus3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	46.1 KB ID:	6073544 Click image for larger version  Name:	ProTone-LithiumChorus2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	35.7 KB ID:	6073539 Click image for larger version  Name:	ProTone-LithiumChorus.jpg Views:	0 Size:	39.5 KB ID:	6073541
    Protone Pedals Lithium Chorus - Lush sounding US made analog chorus, I believe it's based on the EHX small clone but with true bypass and an extra knob (rate/intensity). I just always reach for my phaser instead of a chorus. 150$

Click image for larger version  Name:	ED1-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	51.5 KB ID:	6073542 Click image for larger version  Name:	ED1-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	41.9 KB ID:	6073537
    Marshall ED-1 The Compressor - Very usable compressor for funk/country stuff that is very adjustable (has controls for attack, sustain, and tone as well as volume). I bought it used ten years ago, and it came without the battery compartment. Can also be used as a boost as there's a lot of volume on tap. I replaced it with an Xotic SP Compressor mostly for size reasons on the board. 40$

Click image for larger version  Name:	KayWahWah2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	44.1 KB ID:	6073543 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_101530.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	6073538
    Weird old Kay Wah Wah pedal (I think from the 70s? There's no 9 volt adapter on this thing, only battery snap.). Whacka whacka. 70$

I've also got a black evo neck and blackTone Zone bridge taken out of an old Charvel SoCal, lots of lead, 4 conductor leads for each - 45$ each (I'll post pics if you're interested).

Let me know where you live and how fast you want it shipped - I'll find an accurate quote for you.
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
Working...
X