Lots of Pickups! DiMarzio, Duncan, Kinman, Bare Knuckle, Barden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of Pickups! DiMarzio, Duncan, Kinman, Bare Knuckle, Barden

Prices are shipped/paypalled in the Continental US. Pickup prices are as stated, not taking offers at the moment, maybe if something doesn’t sell in a few months. DISCOUNT FOR MULTIPLES: For each pickup over 1, take $5 off the price of each additional pickup. Descriptions of condition and lead length are given below. If you need pictures, PM me with your email address.

DiMarzio:
    241. DiMarzio Breed Neck DP165 F Spaced, White. These make excellent medium output Bridge Pickups! Excellent Condition, 13” Lead. $55

BARE KNUCKLE:

True Grit Humbucker Bridges: BKP turned me on to these when I asked for something like a black dog with more output. Same wire insulation and magnet (poly insulation for low capacitance, roughcast A5) as a BD, usual offset coil winds, same overall flavor, but more turns. DC Resistance is 13.7k so about the same output as a 498T or Duncan Custom series, but DOESN'T sound like that, somehow BKP managed to put that much wire on and still retain an Hot PAF type tone instead of the usual dark, hot humbucker tone you get from other brands in that kind of DCR range. Far, far more articulate and tight than any other pickup I've tried with that much wire; sound is like a 9k+ PAF but output is beefier. Think Black Dog with more output and fatter tone. I ordered a ton of these and have some exta, all new in box. If you want hot output but generally don't like the tone of high output pickups, this is the solution; only one I've found in the hundreds I've tried.

Also, they do F spacing like DiMarzio and not like Duncan, i.e. the bobbins are normal size with just a wider pole piece spread, so they work perfectly in the bridge of a Gibson, Hamer, etc and line up properly with the strings at the bridge position.

218. BKP True Grit Humbucker Bridge, NIB, Black regular spaced 4 conductor short leg $90

219. BKP True Grit Humbucker Bridge, NIB, Black F spaced 4 conductor short leg $90

220. BKP True Grit Humbucker Bridge, NIB, Nickel F spaced 4 conductor short leg $100

221. BKP True Grit Humbucker Bridge, NIB, Gold F spaced 4 conductor short leg $100

Rio Grande:
    37. Rio Grande Vintage NOISLESS Tallboy for G&L ASAT, SC-1, SC-2, Black, 15.75”. This is a side-by-side noiseless design, 3 poles per coil, not a stack. Custom made by Rio for me. Mint, bridge position. If you want to put this in a G&L Cavalier (which uses neck length pickups in the bridge), let me know, I have the flatwork to mount it that way. $75

Last edited by RayBarbeeMusic; 06-27-2021, 04:52 PM.

TTT

Comment

TTT

Comment

TTT

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

TTT

Comment

TTT

Comment

PM sent - no response yet.
                aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Never received a PM in my in-box.

Comment

ttt not ddd lol

true grit not true grid by bkp

free bump

Comment

How would you describe the AT-1?

Comment

And how are the mids on the DLX-90?

Does it have a honky, cocked wah thing?

Have you played a PAF 36th Anniversary? If so, how does it compare?

Comment

Pmd responses.

Comment

TTT

Comment

TTT

Comment

Working...
                              X