This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Schecter Japan SD-2-24-AL, EX+ condition

Can only get these in the US if you have them shipped from Japan, I bought it from Ishibashi before shipping went crazy. These are often called "Schandersons" because they are very similar to when Tom Anderson was at Schecter. Comes with gig bag, also in excellent condition. The trem is a Schecter branded Gotoh like MM used on the EVH and older Axis and what Suhr uses for their Floyd equipped machines. Medium jumbo frets and the neck is a "C" shape, ~.80" at the first fret, more like a US Strat than an Ibanez shredstick. Has Floyd Rose noiseless springs and a WD trem stabilizer in the top spring, the original screw is in the bag with the original Japanese paper work. Strung with D'Addario XLs 9-46 and has Schaller style strap locks (original buttons also with paper work). Only selling because I picked up an old ESP Maverick Deluxe like I used to play and love the neck on that, just can't justify keeping too many around now days. Sorry for the crappy pics, I used my really old 2Mp camera to keep the size down, some are with flash and some aren't. FWIW, I should mention that it has an alder body and the maple is a veneer, not a thick slab. Plays and sounds great, the pickups are definitely not a rehash of a JB or Super D, they are clear and articulate, and hot, but not too hot.

More specs here - https://schecter.co.jp/schecterjapan/448/
    $950 Fedex'd and PP'd.
    Last edited by devastone; 05-11-2021, 08:21 PM.

Bump, $900 shipped and PP'd

Comment

For anyone wondering, these are great guitars! Very comparable to Tom Anderson in terms of feel, fit, and finish. If you appreciate MIJ quality, you'll like this one for sure!

Comment

yep, those are sweet guitars alright!

Comment

Thanks guys, yes they are nice, probably too much like TAs to sell in the US, but I haven't played an Anderson so I can't really comment. Great bang for the buck though.

Might also be interested in LP type trades, no Epis though (sorry). Willing to kick in cash or other guitars/accessories for the right one.

Teles also get consideration, preferably MIJ or MIA.
          Last edited by devastone; 05-19-2021, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Bump and $850 PP'd and Shipped.

Comment

Post Independence day bump before the auction sites.

Comment

$800 PP'd and shipped in the US.

Comment

$775 PP'd and shipped in the US.

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Working...
                    X