LTD M-50 w/ EMG 60/81 - Case - Sperzel Locking Tuners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTD M-50 w/ EMG 60/81 - Case - Sperzel Locking Tuners

This guitar is in great condition with only a couple of scratches. The finish is a sweet satin black and has a maple neck with a 22-fret rosewood fretboard in a 25.5" scale. The action is set nice and low and plays really nice. The best part about this guitar is the set of pickups in it. Installed are EMG 60 (neck) and 81 (bridge) pickups which are some of the most sought after pickups on the market. They sound amazing, much better and hotter than I thought they would, but still very articulated and precise. The old humbuckers just couldn't cut it. Also installed are black Sperzel locking tuners. I have not found a set of tuners that I like better. These make stringing and tuning so much easier. This guitar comes with an LTD hardshell case made by TKL Cases. I am selling some of my gear to pay the bills and alas, this has to go. With all the upgrades, this is worth well over $500, but I'm letting it go for $320 to get the bills paid. If interested, e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at (254) 247-4126 and please leave a message if I don't answer it. Click this link to see pictures of the guitar: http://photobucket.com/albums/b53/barney18/ . Thanks.
Working...
X