Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Ibanez Genesis Collection RG565 Electric Guitar - Emerald Green

Ibanez Genesis Collection RG565 Electric Guitar - Emerald Green

Bought this from Rich at ibanezrules.com.
    Bronze level service along with polishing the front ends.
    Comes with ibanez m300 hard shell case.

Very low action and set up for 9-42 string gauge.

Pickups upgraded to Seymour Duncan distortion trembucker in the bridge and Dimarzio chopper in the neck. Original pickups also included.

Comes with all tags and trem bar.
    In like new condition and has less than 10 hours playing time on it.

$1100 PayPal/shipped US only.

Kiesel Aries Blood Red (M22SD/M22V)
    ESP LTD KH Quija Red Sparkle
    Friedman Be-OD Deluxe/AMT P-Drive, Boss RV-6 --> AMT Tube Cake --> 1x12" EVH Cab w/ Celestion Lynchback

Make reasonable offer..
    Friedman Be-OD Deluxe/AMT P-Drive, Boss RV-6 --> AMT Tube Cake --> 1x12" EVH Cab w/ Celestion Lynchback

Comment

This guitar is absolutely beautiful, but you might have better luck if you put the original pickups back in, and drop the price a bit. You can buy the guitar and case, new, for only about $65 more than you are selling it. Obviously the setup is nice but in my experience people are rarely willing to pay more for things like setups and aftermarket pickups when buying used.

I hope this doesn't come off as aggressive or insulting, this is by no means a bad or unfair price, just that if you are looking to sell it quickly, it's worth considering

I absolutely love that guitar, my fave Ibanez by far, best of luck with the sale!
      Originally posted by jcthejester13
      Some musicians are good, and some are not so good. Some musicians use guitars, and some don't use guitars. The end.

Comment

Price drop:
        $950 PayPal/shipped US only.

Comment

Working...
        X