Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DiMarzio/ fender tele pups for sale or trade

I've got the following pickups for sale or trade:

DiMarzio- Steve Morse bridge model(F spaced double cream with nickel pole pieces upgraded from black pole pieces)-$50

DiMarzio- fast track 2 rail humbucker double black - $40

Fender hot 60's telecaster pickups taken from a modified 60's telecaster not available after market- $60

Am willing to trade.

I am looking for a thrash factor JB and a Saturday night special neck humbucker in black. Im also looking for a JB8. Open to offers.
    Last edited by Mikelamury; 06-20-2021, 08:21 AM.
    It's funny how some stories became historic,
    especially when the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric,
    But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

???
    But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

Comment

???

Comment

If you're selling outright, you might want to add prices.

As for what you're looking for, a Thrash Factor and Custom Shop JB8 are going to be a little sparse around these parts. Any reason the JB8 has to be Custom Shop? It's a simple mag swap...

Comment

Originally posted by Masta' C View Post
          If you're selling outright, you might want to add prices.

As for what you're looking for, a Thrash Factor and Custom Shop JB8 are going to be a little sparse around these parts. Any reason the JB8 has to be Custom Shop? It's a simple mag swap...
          Honestly I don't know much about it or how to do it myself and am weary of a non professional doing it and it not work correctly or something but at this point I'm willing to try a JB8 from a private party. I'm not using the pickups. If you would want to trade for a JB8 in down. I'll edit my OP with prices and revise info.

Comment

Working...
          X