WTB Seymour Duncan Trembucker cover unplated/raw nickel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Seymour Duncan Trembucker cover unplated/raw nickel

Probably a long shot, but I'm looking to buy a SD Trembucker cover in unplated/raw nickel to match my neck pickup. The Custom Shop normally offers them, but I recently contacted them to buy one and they said they were out of stock and don't know when they'll have them back due to supply issues. If anyone has an extra one I'd love to buy it!

Luthier tools and guitar building parts for domestic and import. You will find knobs, bridges, tailpieces, pickguards, inlays, speciality files, saws
    I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

Do you know if they fit? I thought I'd read somewhere that SD trembuckers have slightly wider bobbins that don't fit in a standard f-spaced cover.

Comment

The string spread on such guitars is slightly wider than that of guitars Tune-o-matic or similar bridges. On standard humbuckers, the bobbins typically measure 2.695 inches, while “trembuckers” typically measure 2.780 inches.

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

Originally posted by hamerfan View Post
          The string spread on such guitars is slightly wider than that of guitars Tune-o-matic or similar bridges. On standard humbuckers, the bobbins typically measure 2.695 inches, while “trembuckers” typically measure 2.780 inches.
          The product description on Philadelphia Luthier says the cover is only 2.75" wide

Comment

May someone can chime in, who actually tried it. Maybe you have to post the question on the Forum.

Comment

Originally posted by hamerfan View Post
              May someone can chime in, who actually tried it. Maybe you have to post the question on the Forum.
              That's a good idea, thanks

Comment

Working...
              X