banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Various distortion and boost pedals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Various distortion and boost pedals.

No sense letting these collect dust. I like 'em all, but my Palladium, Twin Tube Classic, and Keely BD-2 cover most all of these bases.

MXR EVH 5150: I hate letting go of this the most, but again, I can cover this territory with my Palladium. Literally "like new." I'm the original owner and it's never been stomped on. I always use it on my bench, where I can operate it with my fingers. It's probably only been used for about an hour total. Includes box, fold out OM, and warranty card. $110 (Sold)

Seymour Duncan SFX-08 Power Grid: Kind of like a Bad Monkey on steroids. 3-band EQ, and a sound all its' own. Perfect condition. Nary a scratch. No box or manual, but it's totally self-explanatory. This is the one I posted about where I slightly filed the corners of the pot mounting nuts so that the knobs rotate silky smooth. $40

Eric Clapton Crossroads: A lot of people hate this thing. I like mine. There's a lot of good sounds in here if you go to the trouble of dialing it in properly. I think that what might throw people is, the two main "control" knobs change what their function is with the different modes. You can't just leave them in one place as you try the different models. I especially like the "Unplugged Layla" acoustic tone. Mind you, it isn't very "acoustic" per se, but it it is a nice sweet tone. "Amp" and "Mixer" outputs. Two of the presets, #3 Leslie and #6 Layla Acoustic, are stereo outputs. Excellent condition, with no scratches. Includes protective case and manual in PDF format on mini-CD. Manual is also available online in many places. $50 Sold

Digitech Hot Rod Rock Distortion: A mouthful of name, but no specific model number. The name implies super hot gain, but it doesn't strike me that way at all. I think it's somewhat tame as distortion pedals go. But it's a nice tame. Great "woman tone." (Even better than the Crossroads.) The "Morph" control is a nice touch, but is more subtle across its' range than I would have expected. Perhaps, it's because I don't crank my amp. Anyway, as the others, not a scratch. Excellent condition. $25 Sold

BOSS SD-1 and DS-1: One Super Overdrive and one Distortion. Both acquired from other forum bro's and both have signs of road/stage use. Neither is bad. The SD-1 has a few scratches on the end where the power jack is, and the DS-1 has a minor paint chip here and there. Nothing major. The SD-1 has some glue residue on the bottom where a Velcro strip used to be. $20 ea. or $30 for the pair. Sold

All prices "shipped CONUS." PayPal preferred. I don't care if you do "friends" or normal. Whatever you're more comfortable with.

Thanks for looking. Probably a few more to come.

Artie

Click image for larger version  Name:	MXR_EVH_5150.jpg Views:	15 Size:	87.4 KB ID:	6088714

Click image for larger version  Name:	Seymour_Duncan_Power-Grid.jpg Views:	14 Size:	78.0 KB ID:	6088715

Click image for larger version  Name:	Crossroads.jpg Views:	14 Size:	76.0 KB ID:	6088716

Click image for larger version  Name:	Digitech_SD-1_DS-1.jpg Views:	14 Size:	73.6 KB ID:	6088717
    Last edited by ArtieToo; 06-23-2021, 01:32 PM.

I'll take the evh5150
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" -Mario Andretti

"Cuz we both know I'm just a lost cause, a wannabe poet with a cheap guitar, begging for applause"

Comment

Originally posted by v8stang289 View Post
      I'll take the evh5150
      It's yours. Let me see if I can figure out the dang new PM system, and I'll send you my PP address.

Comment

For that price I'll take the SD and DS, have some DS mods to play with. I PM'd you.
        Last edited by devastone; 06-17-2021, 02:49 PM.

Comment

PM'd on the Crossroads pedal

Comment

Bare with me bro's. The PM system ain't what it used to be. But they're yours.

Comment

Aw man, can't believe I didn't catch these! I'm in the market for an SD-1 and that 5150 could've filled a spot, as well, but I'm glad that peeps snagged 'em!

These are some killer deals, Artie!

Comment

Originally posted by Masta' C View Post
                Aw man, can't believe I didn't catch these! I'm in the market for an SD-1 and that 5150 could've filled a spot, as well, but I'm glad that peeps snagged 'em!

These are some killer deals, Artie!
                More to come. (I'll give you a heads-up first.) You've given me some sweet deals.

Comment

Hey Artie, I’ll take that Hot Rod

Comment

Originally posted by kjrocks View Post
                    Hey Artie, I’ll take that Hot Rod
                    It's yours.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post

It's yours.
                      PP sent, still had your info from way back!

Comment

PM'd you too

Comment

I'm surprised the Power Grid hasn't gotten more love. 2nd after the 5150, it's my favorite of the group. Maybe I'll keep her.

Comment

Price drop on the Power Grid. Get her while she's hot.

Comment

Working...
                            X