banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FSOT: Sandberg California II - German-made, custom shop relic "Strat" style guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSOT: Sandberg California II - German-made, custom shop relic "Strat" style guitar

Really unique guitar brand here that flies way under the radar. Want a unique strat-type guitar that you don't see everyday? This is it.

I keep trying to be a SSS strat guy, but at heart, I'm just into Teles and buckers. If you're looking for a unique SSS strat guitar, this is it. Trades? Hit me up, I'm open to a lot of things.

Sandberg California ST-II
    Sunburst Relic "Strat" (German custom-shop)

Unique boutique guitar alert!!!! Sandberg is very well known in the bass world for producing high-end, boutique custom-shop basses, and they're renowned for their incredible relic "hardcore aged" finishes. They make a few select guitars that are modern interpretations of the Strat and Tele.

This model the California ST-II, is their take on a vintage 60s Strat. Alder body, roasted maple neck, three single coils. Really resonant, and has a unique beefy "knock" to the low end that's not present in typical strats. Pull up on the tone pot, and it engages a secret "humbucker" mode to run the M+B in series for a thick lead tone.

All in all, a badass guitar that's a unique head-turner with some of the most realistic relic work I've ever seen in person.

SPECS:
    • Alder Body - Tobacco Sunburst - Hardcore Aged relic finish
    • Roasted maple Neck 1.650" nut width
    • Pau Ferro Fingerboard - Medium Frets
    • Nickel Hardware, Sandberg Trem Bridge, Locking tuners.
    • Vintage 60s style pickups
    • Push/Pull: Bridge + Middle pickups in SERIES for a humbucker-type tone.
    • Original gig bag w/ tags and case candy

New was $2400. Asking $1695 Shipped/PayPal'd

TRADES? I've got my Strat needs covered with my PRS Silver Sky.
    Kinda open to anything! Try me!

Working...
X