X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1965 FENDER BASSMAN AMP HEAD

For your consideration...

I have a 1965 Fender Bassman head.

It has been completely serviced and sounds great!!! Ready to rock!!!

$1400 plus shipping

Thanks for looking!!!

IMG_2834 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_2835 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

67545351694__1C2CC5BF-2E16-4D1B-9E32-C9AEE7C3CC99 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

67545353231__8CC0620E-F404-4224-9C35-FCFCC11D254D by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

67545370951__BF0A1455-69E0-4D10-BA5A-115C8A3A7AC0 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

67545417367__658A1F07-B4CE-4981-A9DC-17C877C0E479 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_2735 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_2836 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_2837 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_2838 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_2839 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_2840 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_2841 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

I'm just a few hundred lessons away from being a great guitar player.......

Has it been rewired to remove the death cap from the circuit?
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
      YES

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
        What's that precious? Does a super reverb have it?

Comment

death cap removal and three prong swap are the first things i do to my old amps.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
            death cap removal and three prong swap are the first things i do to my old amps.
            I used to not think it was a big deal, but got zapped pretty badly while using an old amp with a failing death cap.

This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Wth is a death cap and how do I identify it?

Comment

Originally posted by solspirit View Post
                Wth is a death cap and how do I identify it?
                On old 2-prong amps with ground reverse switches used to have a capacitor that stood between the wall power and you. If it fails you get zapped. There's a good explanation here: https://www.bustedgear.com/faq_Amp_shocks.htm

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Buy me now!!!

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                      X