Pricing ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pricing ideas

I have com into some hard times being disabled and got into some legal trouble. Plus, not planing a whole lot (sadly) any more due to wrist pain and all. (tho I hope to get back to it!!) But, Ive come to the realization that I dont need and am not worthy of all the gear I have and I need some cash BAD. So gotta sell some babies..

I A) dont know how to post pics anymore since photobucket went paid.. And B) I need some pricing ideas for some axes..

Selling my red USA Charvel custom shop guitar..limited run 2012 Its very pristine .. Has custom hsc and Duncan pups, which I think I have altered from stock. Im trying to find my gear inventory notebook where I have all upgrades written, but cant at the moment.. dunlop buttons, no fret wear, floyd,.solid red no pickguard, ebony board and red dot inlays and red binding. Mine doesnt have the blue interior in the case.. Its reg black fuzz, but its a G and G custom case thats black tolex with red around the ends.. one small nick in case and one tiny ding wt the top where the bout is about to meet the countour and one small rub mark on the back near the end, that is not thru paint.. also, back plates are metal

like this:

2012 USA Charvel Custom Shop San Dimas Guitar in Ferrari Red This guitar has two volumes for each pickup with built in high-pass filters that act as tone controls as you turn them down. The lower the volume there's a bass contour that kicks in and can give you more roundness to your rhythms.This ...

another set of pics

Here's a red-hot Charvel that's not to be messed with: a pre-owned San Dimas made by the Custom Shop in 2012 with a Ferrari Red finish and all matching red appointments such as red binding, dot inlays, humbucker bobbins, and matching headstock. The guitar has a contour to the lower cutout for smooth playing up top, wit

Selling my 2002 Gibson explorer.. Black with mirror pickguard and truss cover. Has Gibson HSC (couple of messes in the tolex, but nothing extreme. rarely played, not fret wear. Has Dunlop strap buttons, and Duncan 59/4b in the neck and Custom 4 in the bridge.

USA Washburn mg130 Steve Salas signature model (1996 iirc) thats blue with a beautiful quilted top. Set neck, Also has dunlop buttons, hsc, Duncan cool rails neck, middle and Dunlop bucker in bridge. Schallar trem.. HSC and also quite pristine except maybe one small ding IIRC. (havent seen in months)

its like this one:

​​​​​https://www.ebay.com/itm/12529579105...p;mkevt=1& mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=125295791055&target id =1262749492782&device=c&mktype=&google loc=9011459&poi=&campaignid=14859008593&am p;mkgroupid=130497710760&rlsatarget=pla-1262749492782&abcId=9300678&merchantid=138 166736&gclid=CjwKCAjw9-KTBhBcEiwAr19igxsa2oekU7b0woaWcxNPFX--QPQUnygI_3kPq1KyPcSHr8PFn8MEmRoCIn4QAvD_BwE

Seems like there are a couple more. Ill get back to you when I can find my list

thanks for help with pic posting and let me know if interested..

Ugh! cant get into my darn ebay as well... gotta find my access book
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

In a normal market, I would think 2 to 3 G's.
    Just price them for around one and a half times what you would settle for. That gives you room to negotiate.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
      I have com into some hard times being disabled and got into some legal trouble. Plus, not planing a whole lot (sadly) any more due to wrist pain and all. (tho I hope to get back to it!!) But, Ive come to the realization that I dont need and am not worthy of all the gear I have and I need some cash BAD. So gotta sell some babies..

I A) dont know how to post pics anymore since photobucket went paid.. And B) I need some pricing ideas for some axes..

Selling my red USA Charvel custom shop guitar..limited run 2012 Its very pristine .. Has custom hsc and Duncan pups, which I think I have altered from stock. Im trying to find my gear inventory notebook where I have all upgrades written, but cant at the moment.. dunlop buttons, no fret wear, floyd,.solid red no pickguard, ebony board and red dot inlays and red binding. Mine doesnt have the blue interior in the case.. Its reg black fuzz, but its a G and G custom case thats black tolex with red around the ends.. one small nick in case and one tiny ding wt the top where the bout is about to meet the countour and one small rub mark on the back near the end, that is not thru paint.. also, back plates are metal

like this:

2012 USA Charvel Custom Shop San Dimas Guitar in Ferrari Red This guitar has two volumes for each pickup with built in high-pass filters that act as tone controls as you turn them down. The lower the volume there's a bass contour that kicks in and can give you more roundness to your rhythms.This ...

another set of pics

Here's a red-hot Charvel that's not to be messed with: a pre-owned San Dimas made by the Custom Shop in 2012 with a Ferrari Red finish and all matching red appointments such as red binding, dot inlays, humbucker bobbins, and matching headstock. The guitar has a contour to the lower cutout for smooth playing up top, wit

Selling my 2002 Gibson explorer.. Black with mirror pickguard and truss cover. Has Gibson HSC (couple of messes in the tolex, but nothing extreme. rarely played, not fret wear. Has Dunlop strap buttons, and Duncan 59/4b in the neck and Custom 4 in the bridge.

USA Washburn mg130 Steve Salas signature model (1996 iirc) thats blue with a beautiful quilted top. Set neck, Also has dunlop buttons, hsc, Duncan cool rails neck, middle and Dunlop bucker in bridge. Schallar trem.. HSC and also quite pristine except maybe one small ding IIRC. (havent seen in months)

its like this one:

​​​​​https://www.ebay.com/itm/12529579105...p;mkevt=1& mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=125295791055&target id =1262749492782&device=c&mktype=&google loc=9011459&poi=&campaignid=14859008593&am p;mkgroupid=130497710760&rlsatarget=pla-1262749492782&abcId=9300678&merchantid=138 166736&gclid=CjwKCAjw9-KTBhBcEiwAr19igxsa2oekU7b0woaWcxNPFX--QPQUnygI_3kPq1KyPcSHr8PFn8MEmRoCIn4QAvD_BwE

Seems like there are a couple more. Ill get back to you when I can find my list

thanks for help with pic posting and let me know if interested..

Ugh! cant get into my darn ebay as well... gotta find my access book
      Imgur works great for posting pics. It's free and pretty easy to use.
      Just drag & drop to upload, selst a pic and click the blue button marked "Linked BBCode (message boards)" to copy a link address.
      Then paste that link into the message you're writing, just as if it were text.
      No need to use the buttons where you want to post, simply put it right in the text window. Works like magic.

"You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

prob im having is getting them from phone to imgur. will try again as was having connectivity probs
        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
        X