For Sale: Seymour Duncan SH9 SET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Seymour Duncan SH9 SET

Allright, I decided to sell my SH9 set. I'm not using them. I bought them a few years ago and they are unmodded except for the mounting feet. It is obvious these are modified, but other than that, they are original. Some wear and tear on the tape as well. I think I still have the original boxes somewhere? I'm asking 250 euro's, ex shipping, for this set. I think that's fair?

Are sure of that? Set of SH-9? The Silverbird is one of the rarest animals in the Duncan Universe!

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/foru...9-silverbird-j
    Last edited by hamerfan; 06-15-2022, 04:04 AM.
    I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

Jup I asked MJ if they were original and they are. I even have the boxes somewhere. These are original unicorns

Comment

Still for sale? I want them no question. I absolutely love these pickups!
        Charvel, Kramer, Gibson, Fender, MIJ/US Epiphone, BC Rich
        Full Shred, Distortion, JB, Custom (Custom), Screamin' Demon, Cool Rails, Alternative 8, Mini Humbucker, Lil 59, 59, APH-1, Black Winter, Silverbird, SP90, PATB1,2,3, YJM, 59/custom hybrid, SSL-1 AH1BJ, Jazz, Antiquity JB/Jazz, Alpha/Omega

Comment

Yup! Still for sale. I'm not in the Netherlands right now, I'll be back by the 15th. You can send me a PM to have this nailed down!

Comment

PM Sent!
            Charvel, Kramer, Gibson, Fender, MIJ/US Epiphone, BC Rich
            Full Shred, Distortion, JB, Custom (Custom), Screamin' Demon, Cool Rails, Alternative 8, Mini Humbucker, Lil 59, 59, APH-1, Black Winter, Silverbird, SP90, PATB1,2,3, YJM, 59/custom hybrid, SSL-1 AH1BJ, Jazz, Antiquity JB/Jazz, Alpha/Omega

Comment

Working...
            X