For Sale: Orpheo Guitars Singlecut Purple Flame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Orpheo Guitars Singlecut Purple Flame

I'm selling this guitar for EUR650 ex shipping. Shipping comes now standard with a Mono sleeve, so that's for the USA 100 Shipping + 100 for the sleeve. No exceptions. I learned my lesson The weight is not a typo. it REALLY is 7.4Lbs.

Specs:
    Neck: solid rosewood.
    Fretboard: ebony, 22 frets, 24.75" scale, mop inlay (old skool style: no cnc. Just a drill and a chisel )
    Top: full thickness maple.
    Back: full thickness white Limba.

Bridge Pickup: seymour Duncan JB/Fullshred hybrid
    Neck pickup: 59/jazz hybrid
    Middle pickup: axesrus

Tuners: aluminium Sperzel
    Bridge: Hipshot Babygrand, aluminium

Finish: thin skin nitro

Weight: 3.2kg/7.4lbs

Pics for that one?
    I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

There are a few pics in the post already?

Comment

They don't seem to show up for me. I can see them if I google search for the thread title, but when I try to click on them (or look in this thread) they seem to have some sort of access denied thing going on.
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

I don't see pics either

Comment

Me either, all i see are a bunch of circles with - in them

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220623-215518_Chrome.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	6181216
            "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" -Mario Andretti

"Cuz we both know I'm just a lost cause, a wannabe poet with a cheap guitar, begging for applause"

Comment

I don't think they are showing up for any of us. I think Orpheo is travelling right now, so it is likely not going to be fixed until he gets home.
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Mincer is right. I'll fix this later when I'm back. Gonna take me a little while but within a few days it'll be fixed.

Comment

Working...
                X