banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: Orpheo Guitars LP - Dutchwood Edition (number 1 and number 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Orpheo Guitars LP - Dutchwood Edition (number 1 and number 2)

I made four guitars with 100% Dutch woods a few years back and I'm selling both now. They are very similarly spec'd.

Top: Dutch Birchwood
    Back: Dutch Chestnut
    Neck: Dutch Flamed Maple + Sycamore, 50ies fat back (baseball bat; can be reshaped to fit your wishes)
    Fretboard: Dutch Walnut with maple binding, 22 frets, 24.75" scale, real MOP inlay (MOP+Abalone in the Purple)
    Gotoh hardware
    Finish: thin skin nitrocellulose

Pickups: JB/Fullshred hybrid+Schaller Gold era + 59/Jazz hybrid in the purple and another set of Seymour Duncan's I'm not entirely sure of!

The purple guitar has a 5 way blade and 2x volume 2x tone but I can rework that to fit your needs.

I'm asking 1000 Euro's per guitar but I'm willing to negotiate. Take two = 35% off of each! Shipping is 100EUR + 100EUR for the Mono sleeve. I don't want to ship otherwise.

The

Wow, beautiful!
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/7e2g...TLy6SQH5nk44wA

Comment

Sweet looking stuff!
      aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Looks awesome! Did the walnut need to be finished for use as a fretboard?
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

I gave the boards a coat of nanocoat, just like the necks. Its a super thin finish that leaves an amazing thin film. Semi porous, so it allows for oiling of the fretboard.

Comment

Non related guitar question, but what is that gauge, or whatever it is, to the right of the guitars on the wall?

Comment

Thermometer in Celcius!

Comment

Working...
              X