WTB: Neunaber STEREO Shimmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Neunaber STEREO Shimmer

Greetings,, does anyone out there have a possible lead on a 'Stereo' Seraphim by Neunaber, in any working condition? Thnx in advance, Kenny

I believe that if you are open to using their software, you can convert any of their v2 pedals into the Seraphim.

That should make your search easier.

Comment

Thanks,,, but I already own a Mono Seraphim but wanted the stereo version that they no long make...

Comment

I think BL means that any of the stereo pedals can be used as a stereo Seraphim or any of the other stereo pedals. Since the Seraphim is hard to find, just get the cheapest v2 Neunaber stereo pedal (you can find them $200ish on reverb) and download the software.

The series of pedals all have the same guts. The only difference is what they come preloaded with, and how the pedals are labeled. It's a cool concept, but how they implemented it is a little confusing.

I have the stereo Expanse. With a USB cable and the software, I can get all the sounds and functionality of the Seraphim. As well as the other expanse series.

Hopefully I didn't make this even more confusing.

From their site:

Expanse Software Expanse Software can transform your v1/v2 Stereo Effect pedal with USB jack into any available effect. These pedals include:

Wet Stereo Reverb
        Seraphim Stereo Shimmer
        Echelon Stereo Echo
        Chroma Stereo Chorus
        Expanse Stereo Effect Pedal
        Slate Stereo Effect Pedal

Comment

AHH,,, Gotcha!! Swell idea,,,, gosh,, so many verbs out there ,, too many, but options are a good thing....
          thnx

Comment

Have a mono Seriphm mine is the V2. It replaced a Strymon Blue Sky on my main board but I don't run Stereo. Why not just grab a Stereo Immerse new? You can get more than just the Shimmer and those are killers.
            https://neunaber.net/collections/all.../immerse-mk-ii
            Guitars
            Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
            Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Working...
            X